TEI: 020 218470
Barclays Bank of Kenya, a subsidiary of Barclays PLC has operated in Kenya for over 90 years and has an extensive network of over 60 branches with 100 ATMs span across the country.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Barclays is the leading bank in Kenya with the largest asset base and the largest market share in retail banking in Kenya in terms of lending and liabilities. Other key services oﬁered are Corporate Banking, Home Loans and Local Business.
Barclays Kenya has won several awards including, ‘Most Respected Financial Institution’ in the region in 2004; ‘Best Bank in Kenya’ (Euro money – 2004); ‘Banker of the Year’ (The Banker – 2004), ‘CEO of the Year’ (Company of the Year Awards—COYA); ‘Best Financial Management in the Services Sector’, 2005 (COYA); ‘Best Human Resources in the Services Sector‘, 2005 (COYA) and ‘Best initiative in support of the millennium development goals Award’, 2005 (Africa investor Awards). Best Bank Kenya (Euro money 2006), Company of the Year Awards ‘Best Financial Management in the Services Sector (COYA) 2006.
Barclays is also committed to the communities within which we operate and in this regard, donates 1% of its pre-tax profits to social development with a key focus to education, public health, entrepreneurship and environmental conservation.