Bilashaka Lodge is located in the grounds of Bilashaka Flowers. The rose farm, owned by a Dutch family, exports roses around the world. The area is known for proliﬁc birdlife; 400 species have been recorded in the vicinity.
The lodge is ideal for groups of 10 pax. There are 5 en-suite double rooms, each decorated in its own style, and each with a private veranda overlooking the grasslands and acacia trees. There is also a living room, dining room and fully equipped kitchen. The lodge can be taken on self-catering basis or a chef can be provided. Meals are served in the dining room or on the veranda. The living room has an open ﬁreplace, and a selection of books. The bar serves soft drinks, beers, wines and spirits.
The lodge also has a swimming pool. Tours of the rose farm are available, giving visitors an introduction to how roses are grown, exported and shipped. Bird walks are on offer.
Other wildlife includes Thomson gazelle, impala, zebra, vervet monkeys and baboons. Hippo and buffalo graze on the lawns at night. A small hill nearby, with views of Mt Longonot and Lake Naivasha, makesan excellent spot for a sundowner. Other local sites of interest include Crater Lake, Hell’s Gate National Park and Elsamere.
- Life and Times of Francis Nyenze
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/