Bilashaka Lodge is located in the grounds of Bilashaka Flowers. The rose farm, owned by a Dutch family, exports roses around the world. The area is known for proliﬁc birdlife; 400 species have been recorded in the vicinity.
The lodge is ideal for groups of 10 pax. There are 5 en-suite double rooms, each decorated in its own style, and each with a private veranda overlooking the grasslands and acacia trees. There is also a living room, dining room and fully equipped kitchen. The lodge can be taken on self-catering basis or a chef can be provided. Meals are served in the dining room or on the veranda. The living room has an open ﬁreplace, and a selection of books. The bar serves soft drinks, beers, wines and spirits.
The lodge also has a swimming pool. Tours of the rose farm are available, giving visitors an introduction to how roses are grown, exported and shipped. Bird walks are on offer.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Other wildlife includes Thomson gazelle, impala, zebra, vervet monkeys and baboons. Hippo and buffalo graze on the lawns at night. A small hill nearby, with views of Mt Longonot and Lake Naivasha, makesan excellent spot for a sundowner. Other local sites of interest include Crater Lake, Hell’s Gate National Park and Elsamere.