BPO Companies in Kenya
Kenya’s efforts to become a business process outsourcing (BPO Companies in Kenya) and sustainability centre received a major boost after an international provider of customized onshore and offshore outsourcing solutions opened office in Nairobi.
The partnership is to enable the international company initiate BPO services in the country. This is further geared towards enhancing the country’s profile in the international arena.
The choice of a global sourcing destination depends on many factors key of which include labour costs, technological advancement, infrastructure, language, education system, competent manpower, host government support, data security, political and economic environment, cultural compatibility and legal maturity.
The first BPO in Kenya that met international quality standards was set up in 2004; three years later there were 18 call centres. The arrival of the first undersea fibre optic cable (SEACOM) connecting South Africa in 2009, the completion of the East African Marine Systems (TEAMS) fibre optic in 2009 and the East African Sub-marine Cable system (EASSY) reduced bandwidth costs making internet use more efficient and cheaper.
BPO Companies in Kenya – Operational Efficiencies
These companies help you improve your operational efficiencies by streamlining your processes so you can focus on your organization’s strengths and core competencies. In addition, they assess your organization in order to get a better idea of what you require to achieve your goals. They address this with our wide-range of scalable business solutions.
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
BPO Companies in Kenya – Internet Connectivity
Internet connectivity is widely considered to be a game changer for knowledge economies of developing countries. The arrival of submarine fibre-optic underwater cables in East Africa is seen by many as a strong case in point. ICT-enabled business process outsourcing, has been a priority in the national ICT strategies of EAC countries, so they anticipated this sector to provide a fertile ground for comparing expectations and practices of the roles that changing connectivity has played following the deployment of fibre-optic cable infrastructure. BPO is also an interesting sector because internet connectivity is at the heart of its value chain.
A comprehensive list of all BPO Companies in Kenya, their addresses (postal and physical), contacts (telephone and e-mail) and a link to the BPO Companies in Kenya website.
Business Process Outsourcing Companies in Kenya
- Accu Bpo
- Adept Technologies Ltd
- Cyka Manpower Services Ltd
- Echnovate BPO & Research
- Eco-Conquest Africa
- Genius Executives Limited
- Global Outsourcing Intl. Ltd
- Grephys Outsourcing Limited
- Ken-Tech Data Ltd
- Masada Agencies Ltd
- Masada Agencies Ltd
- My Expert Desk Services
- Nurture World Solutions Ltd
- Opensky East Africa Ltd
- Records & Archives Management Systems (K) LTD. (RAMS)
- Stanza Solutions
- Surge Dynamics Ltd
- Virtual Office