Camp Carnelley’s centres on a bar and restaurant with an open fireplace, bright comfortable cushions and plentiful seating. The camp offers bandas, rooms, dorms and camping in gardens that slope to the lakeshore.
There are 2 en—suite bandas; 1 sleeps 6 pax and the other sleeps 4 pax. Both bandas have verandas furnished with dining table and chairs. There are 7 rooms, made up of doubles and twins, with external shared bathrooms. There is i dorm with bunk beds, for 8 pax. The campsite has a bathroom block, with a row of WCs and showers. The restaurant has an a la carte menu, with international dishes like spicy crayﬁsh and steak with mushroom sauce, and also serves local dishes like ugali and sukuma.The bar is well stocked with soft drinks, beers, wines and spirits. The gardens are dotted with picnic tables and benches and shaded by tall acacia trees.
Activities include nature walks and boat trips on the lake. Trips to Hell’s Gate National Park, Mt Longonot and other national parks can be arranged.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Boat trips to Crater Lake, water-skiing and fishing are also available. Local sites of interest include Crescent island and Elsemere. ‘