Chui Lodge Naivasha Kenya
Named after the rare and imposing leopard, Chui Lodge is a private retreat on the slopes overlooking Lake Naivasha. The lodge was crafted from bush stone, and local acacia, olive and leleshwa woods. The lodge and swimming pool overlook a waterhole that attracts plentiful game.
There are B en-suite cottages, made up of 6 doubles and 2 singles. All the cottages have a fireplace and veranda with a view; 3 of the cottages have, in addition, a living ro0rri.The cottages are adorned with handmade batiks. The dining room, lounge and bar area has ochre walls adorned with African carvings and murals.
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Activities include day and night game drives, game walks, boat trips, ﬁshing, bird walks and horse riding. Bush meals and sundowners are available, as are guided tours of Oserian ﬂower farm. For a surcharge, game drives in Hell’s Gate National Park and Lake Nakuru National Park can be arranged.
Chui Lodge is committed to conservation, and contributes to the management of the 20,000-acre Oserian Wildlile Sanctuary. Over 45 species of mammals are found here, including several non-indigenous species that were imported in order to contribute to the survival of their species such as white rhino, Grevy’s zebra and cheetah. The lodge is closed i5th to 31st May.
Children under 12 are not permitted at Chui Lodge.