Clinics in Kenya
Private Clinics in Kenya are registered by the Clinical Officers Council, the Nursing Council or the Medical practitioners and Dentists Board, depending on the proprietor’s qualifications
A clinical officer wishing to register a clinic requires 10 years of experience. They are usually small units, often with a medical laboratory, which offer a wide range of services, depending on the training level of the proprietors.
Clinics in Kenya – Mobile Clinics
Travel through rural Kenya and assist a mobile clinic in bringing hope, healthcare and education to poverty stricken communities. You’ll experience true Africa and be able to soak up the beautiful scenery, colourful culture and unmatched wildlife.
This healthcare volunteer project aims to assist these communities through teaching and healthcare, as well as helping them be more self-sufficient and sustainable.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The mobile clinics offer health resources through family planning, HIV/AIDS integrated services, TB, curative health care, and immunization.
Consisting of nurses, health workers and a driver, the Mobile Clinic visits a different community and school each day, revisiting each site every 3 months to provide follow-up care and education.
This volunteer project will allow you to gain experience in the medical field by working closely with nurses and community health workers.
Here is comprehensive list of all clinics in Kenya, their addresses (postal and physical), contacts (telephone and e-mail) and a link to the clinics website.