We are the largest privately-owned Kenyan bank, whose primary focus is Corporate, Institutional and Personal Banking. Our efforts and resources are channeled towards providing a comfortable, elegant and secure environment for our corporate clients, institutional clients, foreign missions, NGOs and the aspirational end of the personal banking market to transact their financial business.
If you are looking to buy or build a home, we offer a variety of mortgage options that will put the key into your hands sooner than you think, with minimum fuss. With decades of experience in mortgage lending, we have a wealth of knowledge that you can count on. We have a dedicated and experienced relationship management team that is on hand to advise and guide you on property evaluation and market trends.
Mara and Ragati Roads, Upper Hill
P. O Box 30437 00100 Nairobi, Kenya,
Telephone: +254 20 2884000/ 2734555 Fax: +254
Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Web Site: www.cba.co.ke
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin