Coptic Hospital Nairobi Kenya Description
The Coptic Hospital Nairobi Kenya has been in existence since the 1970s, and are highly regarded and well-known for offering high quality medical care at affordable rates. The hospital is strategically located on main roads and are easily accessible by particularly poor slum communities. The hospitals offer inpatient and outpatient services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The importance of ministering to the physical needs of the people we serve as a church is clear. Indeed, it is a ministry of love unto Christ Himself. The mission of the Coptic Church in Africa is established on this very principle, as spiritual healing cannot come before basic needs and physical health have been addressed.
“Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine you did to me.” ~ Matthew 25:40
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Coptic Hospital Nairobi Specialized Clinics
- General and Endoscopic surgery
- Pediatrics & Neonatal (well baby clinic, vaccinations,
- Chronic Diseases Clinic (Hypertension, Diabetes, Liver Diseases, HIV/AIDS Management, Auto-immune diseases, Heart Diseases, )
- Orthopedics (Arthritis, Trauma, Accidents
- Kidney Diseases.
- Ear, Nose & Throat.
- Immunization(KEPI vaccines available)
- Well Woman Clinic (Cancer Screening, Breast exam and other lab tests)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Urology (Urinary system diseases, Male infertility and impotence)
- Dermatology (Skin diseases)
- Neurology (for nerve conditions)
- Eye Clinic.
- Cancer Screening Program.
- Counseling clinic (Stress management, trauma, post disaster management)
Coptic Hospital Kenya Pediatric Clinic
We have a competent team of both resident and consultant doctors to cater to your child in a warm and professional way.
- Well Baby Clinic.
- Neonatal Care.
- Physical examinations.
- Developmental screenings.
- Nutritional assessments.
- Illness care.
- Laboratory screenings.
- Health Education.
Coptic Hospital Nairobi – Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic
Experience professionalism and the expertise of our Obs & Gynaes and in the following: Ante-natal Care
- Maternity Services
- Infertility Clinic
Coptic Hospital Nairobi Kenya Contacts
P.O. Box 21570, Nairobi 00505 Nairobi
Tel: (+254)(20) 2592180 / 2592175 / 2592362 / 2592177 / 2591916 / 2724737 / 2725771 / 2725777 / 2725856
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com