Crayfish Camp is located along Moi South Lake Road, 18km from Naivasha town set in natural Acacia woodland within one of the largest flower farms. The camp offers a wide range of activities such as mountain biking, boating, horse riding, nature walks, indoor games and picnicking.
Lights on imposing statues of Maasai warriors lead visitors to Crayﬁsh Camp. The camp is a short walk from the shores of Lake Naivasha.
All accommodations are well maintained and serviced to the highest standards and are within a short stroll from the bars, restaurant, lake and entertainment facilities.
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Crayfish Camp’s main bar is fully stocked with beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks and is equipped with big screen DSTV, pool tables and dartboard. Playing cards, scrabble and other less strenuous games are available.
There are 51 en-suite rooms, made up of singles, doubles and triples. There are also caravans, with external bathrooms, named after explorers like Livingston.There is a campsite with bathroom facilities; tents, mattresses and bedding are available for hire.
A spacious lawn dotted with tables and chairs lies between Laughter Pub and the restaurant. Buffets and a la carte are both available, including dishes like vegetable goulash, grilled Nile perch and beef stroganoff.
A barbecue hut serves barbecues on request. The Lake Bar, on stilts overlooking the lake, makes an ideal place from which to bird watch.
Greenhouse is a weekend disco. Suluhisha conference hall seats 30 pax, while Kirinyaga conference hall seats 75. Conference equipment including projector and PA system is available.
Mountain bike riding, horse riding and boat trips can be arranged. There is also a children’s playground and GP Kart. Other facilities include a circular swimming pool surrounded by sunbathing lawns, 3 pool tables and a dartboard. Trips to Hell’s Gate National Park, Crater Lake and Crescent island can be arranged.