Credit Cards in Kenya
The introduction of prepaid Credit Cards in Kenya has enabled many Kenyans to be able to have credit cards and conduct online purchases. In order to be able to use services like Paypal, one needs to have a credit card. Paypal is the best way to receive payment and make purchases as they have a buyers protection policy.
Credit Cards in Kenya – Paypal account
Using Paypal with your credit card is easy, one needs to link their credit card to their Paypal account, verify it, and after that they don’t need to provide their credit card details again when they are making a purchase using Paypal. The best part is that a variety of merchants accept Paypal as way of payment, making it easy and convenient to use.
Credit Cards – Protected
If you have the chance to pay by credit card why not, it’s easy and protected, it’s possible you may pay a little more, as most safari companies are quite small businesses some of them pass the credit card fees on to the customer. KES is the local currency, it is best everywhere, for local shops, bars, restaurants, tipping, etc.
Credit Cards – Variations
The Classic Credit Card is designed for the middle income earner who wants to access credit when he needs it.
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The Gold Credit card offers higher spending limits and exclusive packages to high income earners.
Credit Cards in Kenya: All major international cards are accepted. Credit card fraud occurs in Kenya, as in most other parts of the world, and the usual precautions should be taken.
List of businesses that deal with credit cards in Kenya
A comprehensive list of all businesses that deal with Credit Cards in Kenya, their addresses (postal and physical), contacts (telephone and e-mail) and a link to the credit cards business websites.
- Business Data Interchange Ltd
- Frame Tree Security Ltd
- Jamedi Ltd
- Motor Vehicle Log Book Loand
- Senator Cards
- Senator Cards
- Senator Cards Ltd