Dafina Holiday Cottage
Dafina Holiday Cottage overlooks the golf course of the Great Rift Valley Lodge and Golf Resort. The cottage is actually an attractive pair of cottages that can be taken separately or as a single house.
Each cottage has an en—suite double room and an en-suite twin room. Each also has a kitchen, living room decorated in vibrant Swahili colours, dining room, bar area and veranda with expansive views. Each cottage is equipped with satellite TV, DVD, ipod docking station and WiFi; the landscaped gardens have garden chairs, umbrellas and barbecue area. The kitchens are equipped with utensils, cutlery, crockery and glassware. A housekeeper is on site; a chef can be arranged for a surcharge.
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
A person per cottage is given free golfing for the duration Of their stay.Other guests can use the course at preferential members‘ green fee rates. The facilities of the Great Rift Valley Lodge and Golf Resort are available for the use of guests at Dafina Holiday Cottage. The clubhouse serves a buffet of fresh salads from the lodges eco-garden, African favourites, Indian cuisine and continental dishes. The i9th Hole Bar and Restaurant offers snacks and main dishes. The main bar, with Open fireplace, serves soft drinks, beers, spirits and cocktails.
Dafina Holiday Cottage Contacts
Tel:+254720952515 /+254 020-233 1312