Dubai Bank Kenya Ltd was established in 1982, originally as a branch of Bank of Oman. The assets and liabilities of the bank were subsequently acquired by Mashreq Bank Plc. In 2000, those assets and liabilities were acquired by the present shareholders, who rebranded the institution to Dubai Bank Kenya Limited.
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Dubai Bank (K) Limited is a major commercial bank of Kenya, with the initial licence having been granted in 1982. The main branch at Kenyatta Avenue in Nairobi was originally started by Bank of Oman Ltd which later transformed into Mashreq Bank Plc. The assets and liabilities of the Bank were completely taken over by Dubai Bank (K) Ltd in 2000. The Bank has exhibited strident growth in business after the change in management and identity in 2000.
Dubai Bank Kenya Ltd Contacts
Postal Address: P. O. Box 11129
Cell phone: +254-20311114
Email: [email protected]