E-commerce in Kenya – E-Commerce Companies in Kenya
E-commerce in Kenya has services that enables businesses to accept Visa and MasterCard payments for sales through the Internet. The service is ideal for potential and existing Kenyan e-commerce merchants like airlines, tour and travel operators, hotels, utility service providers and other businesses who wish to explore the opportunity to expand their sales online with a significant reduction in transaction costs.
Ecommerce site builder
An ecommerce builder is a program that lets build, customize and run an online store.A complete ecommerce solution and the best ecommerce sites will come with the tools to walk you through the entire process: hosting, design, pricing and payment options, marketing tools and reports.
The Three S’s of Ecommerce
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Some ecommerce site builders put a cap on your sales, so choose one offers you the inventory space and bandwidth to fit your needs. The best ecommerce platform will let your online shop sell online without limitations.
Choose a program that offers fraud protection and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. This is for the protection of you and your customers. SSL technology makes it possible to send online payments securely and is a must-have on all ecommerce sites.
Your ecommerce solution should have a user-friendly interface. The best ecommerce sites and functions of each tool should be clear and it should be easy to select your desired options. A top-notch site builder will make it easy to build your online store. An extensive FAQ and customer support team can make a world of difference. Also, remember the needs of your customers. Imagine that you’re shopping your own online store. Well-designed menus, filters, and sorting options will minimize the amount of time it takes to find a product and purchase it. Consider also the “look” of your site. Many ecommerce site builders offer professionally-designed templates that are both pleasing to the eye and can improve a customer’s overall shopping experience. Just like in a physical store, a cluttered and disorganized e shop display will leave customers frustrated and empty-handed, whereas a streamlined and enjoyable buying process will encourage purchasing.
Top Ecommerce Site Builders
- Big commerce
- Bluehost and Woocommerce
- 1 Shopping Cart
E-commerce in Kenya – Stiff Competition
The emergence of new E-commerce services in Kenya is rapidly-expanding telecoms market is set to increase already “stiff competition” for the country’s traditional postal and courier sectors.
E Commerce Kenya – Payment Platforms
Kenya E commerce payment platforms allow users to:
- Accept payments from all over the world, especially from within Kenya
- Make payments using mobile money, debit and credit cards
- Buy tickets
- Pay for services
- Track payments made and received
List of E-Commerce Companies in Kenya