Eros Hotel is adorned both inside and out in orange and white. lts slogan is: putting Nakuru on the hospitality map of Kenya. The hotel offers budget accommodation in Nakuru. There are 42 en-suite rooms, made up of standard, deluxe and executive. All rooms have tiled floors and ﬂowery curtains. The deluxe and executive rooms have satellite TV and telephone. The restaurant serves a predominantly Kenyan menu, with dishes such as ugali, matoke, githeri, kienyeji and managu, as well as grilled chicken, ﬁsh and pork.
There are also private eating booths. The bar serves a selection of soft drinks, beers and spirits.There are 3 conference halls. Buffalo Hall Seats 140 pax, Flamingo Hall seats 100 and Executive Hall seats 60. PA system and projector are available tor hire. The business centre has computers, internet, photocopy and printer. There is a secure inside car park, and a 24-hour security guard. Local sites ot interest include Lake Nakuru National Park, famous for its flamingo-ﬁlled lake and its wealth of white rhinos.Other sites of interest include Menengai Crater, Mt Longonot, Hyrax Hill and Kariandusi prehistoric sites. Eros Hotel is affiliated to Lake Nakuru Flamingo Lodge.
THE EROS HOTEL
Location: kanu Street, Nakuru
- INTERIOR CABINET SECRETARY JOSEPH NKAISSERY IS DEAD
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/