Eros Hotel is adorned both inside and out in orange and white. lts slogan is: putting Nakuru on the hospitality map of Kenya. The hotel offers budget accommodation in Nakuru.
There are 42 en-suite rooms, made up of standard, deluxe and executive. All rooms have tiled floors and ﬂowery curtains. The deluxe and executive rooms have satellite TV and telephone. The restaurant serves a predominantly Kenyan menu, with dishes such as ugali, matoke, githeri, kienyeji and managu, as well as grilled chicken, ﬁsh and pork.
- The Heroic Story of Janet Kanini Ikua
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
There are also private eating booths. The bar serves a selection of soft drinks, beers and spirits.
There are 3 conference halls. Buffalo Hall Seats 140 pax, Flamingo Hall seats 100 and Executive Hall seats 60. PA system and projector are available tor hire. The business centre has computers, internet, photocopy and printer. There is a secure inside car park, and a 24-hour security guard. Local sites ot interest include Lake Nakuru National Park, famous for its flamingo-ﬁlled lake and its wealth of white rhinos.
Other sites of interest include Menengai Crater, Mt Longonot, Hyrax Hill and Kariandusi prehistoric sites. Eros Hotel is atﬁliated to Lake Nakuru Flamingo Lodge.