Fire Fighting Equipments in Kenya
Types of fire fighting equipment
A fire extinguisher should never be used to to prop open a door. It should always be fixed to the wall, and it should be checked monthly by a service technician.
When choosing a fire extinguisher, be sure to pick one that will fight the fires that are most likely to develop in your business or home.
A fire hose is one of the standard types of fire fighting equipment, and it is efficient against even the largest fires. The fire hose reel lets out a powerful stream of water that extinguishes large fires. The hoses usually come in a fire hose reel, which holds 30 metres of tubing.
Fire buckets are considered the simplest piece of fire fighting equipment. The bucket is made of plastic or metal and its written ‘Fire’
- INTERIOR CABINET SECRETARY JOSEPH NKAISSERY IS DEAD
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
It can be filled with water or you can fill it with a flame smoothering powder like Flamezorb.
Fire and welding blankets
Fire blankets are used to smother small fires that start in the workplace or at home. Economy fire blankets or white kitchen blankets are a good choice for a small kitchen or for a caravan.
Welding blankets are used to protect welders from sparks and splatter. These blankets come in three different weights and sizes.
Flamezorb is a powder that effectively smothers fires. It’s non-toxic and easy to clean up. Each bag of Flamezorb has enough powder to fill a ten litre fire bucket.
List of Fire Fighting Equipments and Extinguisher in Kenya
A comprehensive list of all companies that deals with fire fighting equipments in Kenya, their addresses (postal and physical), contacts (telephone and e-mail) and a link to the fire companies websites.
- Altec Fire and Safety Ltd
- B A B S Fire Services Ltd
- Bremar Limited
- Building Fire Consultants Ltd
- CableFree Solutions Ltd
- Dragon Fire Appliances Ltd
- Duo-Tech Fire Services
- Fire & Safety Products
- Fire Alarm & Security Technology Ltd
- Fire Masters Engineering
- Fire Masters Kenya
- Fire Planet Co.
- Fire Solutions
- Fire Solutions East Africa Ltd
- Firefox (K) Ltd
- Firemasters Industrial Appliances
- Firetec International Ltd
- Firetech Engineering Co. Ltd
- Frankscope Enterprises Ltd
- G4S Fire Services Ltd
- H F Fire International Kenya Ltd
- Hayes Electronics System
- Macron Fire Equipment Trading Co
- Marine Equipment Supplies Company
- Morison Engineering Ltd
- Sunfire & Safety Supplies ltd
- Titan Fire & Security
- Zonic Fire & Safety Solutions (K) Ltd
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/