Fischer’s Tower Hotel
At Fischer’s Tower, gardens bright with bougainvillea are dotted with rustic sculptures of African animals. The hotel offers budget accommodation and vibrant night life.
There are 29 en – suite rooms, made up of 8 singles and 21 doubles. The singles have 1 queen size bed and the doubles have 2 queen size beds.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Some rooms have a shower while others have a bathtub. The restaurant serves an international a la carte menu. Dishes include asparagus soup, crayfish Lousiana with ugali, whole deep fried tilapia, steaks and sandwiches. There is also a Nyama Choma grill. Seating booths are available in the garden. The bar serves soft drinks, beers and spirits. There is a safe for guests’ valuables at reception.
The disco is a large circular building with a dance floor at its centre. Murals of dancing figures adorn the walls. A DJ plays every weekend and live bands entertain regularly. The conference hall seats 100 pax; a projector can be hired if required. A tent in the garden is available for parties and functions. There is also a children’s play area, with swings, seesaw, slide and merry—go—round.