Fish Eagle Inn
Fish Eagle Inn, on the shores of Lake Naivasha, offers cottages, suites, rooms and a campsite in attractive gardens.
There are 19 en-suite standard rooms, and 26 en—suite executive rooms, which are more spacious and include satellite TVand a kettle. Some rooms are accessible by wheelchair. The 5 cottages have 2 bedrooms and living room with satellite TV. The 2 suites are more spacious and include sofa, armchairs and coffee table. The campsite has bathroom facilities and communal kitchen banda.
The restaurant serves buffet and a la carte, with dishes like English ﬁsh deep fried in crispy batter, grilled marinated chicken and Maasai steak topped with bacon and cheese ﬂakes. The children’s menu includes mini burger and ﬁsh fingers. The bar has a dark wood counter and deep sofas, and is well stocked with soft drinks, beers, wines and spirits. 1 conference hall seats 30 pax and the other seats 100 pax. PA system and projector can be hired if requested in advance. There is WiFi throughout the compound.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
There is also a gym and sauna. Activities include boat rides and bike rides. Fish Eagle Inn is environmentally aware, and reduces power usage by boiling all water from one source.