One of the original camps on Lake Naivasha, Fisherman’s Camp is popular with locals and visitors alike. The circular bar and restaurant overlook large gardens sloping down to the lake’s edge. The camp offers self—catering accommodation, a lively restaurant and bar and a campsite.
There are 4 bandas, each with an en-suite double room and veranda furnished with table and chairs. Kasuku Cottage has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchenette and a iarge veranda furnished with table and chairs. The campsite has bathroom blocks containing rows of WCs and showers. Campers can hire tents, mattresses, bedding and jiko barbecues if required. The restaurant serves homemade pizza, as well as dishes like Swahm fish, chicken tikka and a selection of burgers. Local home delivery is available. The bar is well equipped with soft drinks, beers, wines and spirits, and has satellite TV and games like backgammon, chess and cards.
Bird walks with a local guide can be arranged. Boat trips on the lake are available. Water world, based at Fisherman’s Camp, offers sundowner cruises, and trips to Crater Lake and Crescent Island. Bicycles and ﬁshing rods are available for hire. Curio stalls sell African artefacts and a weaver’s shop seiis rugs and wali hangings.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin