An imposing white building with elegant balustrades, Kenvash Hotel is located in Naivasha town. The hotel was established in 1988 and renovated in 2009.
There are 70 en-suite rooms, made up of singles, doubles, twins and family rooms. All rooms are carpeted, and are equipped with telephone and mosquito net; 30 rooms have satellite TV. The restaurant has an international a la carte menu. Buffets can be prepared for large groups and conferences. Dishes include minestrone soup, Nile perch in lemon sauce, pan fried lake tilapia, spaghetti bolognaise, curries, stews, steaks and sandwiches. The bar serves soft drinks, beers and spirits and is equipped with satellite TV. There is a residents‘ lounge, a terrace with a view of the lake and a secure car park.
There are 3 conference halls. The largest hall seats 100 pax. The remaining 2 halls seat 50 and 20 pax. The halls are equipped with LCD projector.
- INTERIOR CABINET SECRETARY JOSEPH NKAISSERY IS DEAD
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
PA system can be hired with advance notice. The hotel can book boat trips on Lake Naivasha, and excursions to Crescent Island and Hell’s Gate National Park. It can also arrange safaris, trips and excursions to destinations in Kenya.The hotel is affiliated to Sawela Lodge on Lake Naivasha.
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/