Kenya Orient Insurance Limited Description
Kenya Orient Insurance Limited is a leading general insurance company registered in Kenya that has been in operation for more than 30 years. Kenya Orient Insurance has 13 branches, a staff base of over 140 people with an annual turnover in excess of 1.45 billion Kenya shillings.
Kenya Orient Insurance is renowned for developing innovative insurance products such as orient mobile, excess free motor pack, orient home and many other revolutionary products. While these products are slowly becoming mainstream, it was companies like Orient that pioneered them into the Kenyan market.
Kenya Orient Insurance Limited is licensed to offer all classes of general insurance. The company underwent major restructuring in 2004 to reposition it as a major player in the general insurance business sector in Kenya. The company has since been well known in Kenya for its innovative product development philosophy.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
To be Africa’s premier insurance provider.
To provide unique, relevant and innovative insurance solutions that exceed our customers expectations.
Integrity: No compromise
Excellence: We perfect what we do
Customer Driven: Passionate about serving you
Innovative: We change the times
Team Work: Through diversity we succeed.
Kenya Orient Insurance Limited Contacts
Company Name: Kenya Orient Insurance Limited
Postal Address: P.O. Box 34530-00100, Nairobi Town, Kenya
Tel: 020 2728603/4,0202961000