Kenyan Art – Art Galleries in Kenya
A trendy brand new gallery, Kenyan Arts are wonderful multi-functional art venues, photographic studios and events spaces. Showcasing a variety of contemporary visual arts and creative forms of expression, they also serves as an interactive platform to inspire and promote dialogue between artists. Since its inception Art Galleries in Kenya have gained popularity over a short period of time, offering a refreshing take on Kenya’s contemporary art scene.
Art Galleries in Kenya
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Kenyan Art is a latter day version of the classical literary salon: it is a place where ideas that emerge from conversation inspire and take form in art works. Kenyan Art was founded by Nairobi’s artists and their works. Art was also the natural outcome of researching and marketing art.