KK Security Services Kenya
KK Security Services Kenya is an international private security company and a market leader in the provision of integrated security solutions in East and Central Africa region. KK Security was established in Kenya over thirty years ago as a protective security services provider. KK Security operates and has offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Sudan and Democratic Republic of Congo, with a structured portfolio of complementary business-to-business services targeted to provide excellent.
Since putting its first guards on the ground in 1967, KK Security in Kenya has grown to become the largest manned-guarding company in the Country with over 8,000 guards deployed. From Mombasa to Kisumu, from Eldoret to Nairobi you’ll find KK Security Officers guarding the Country’s major Corporate, Embassy and NGO installations.
KK Security is located along School Lane.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
KK Security Services Kenya Contacts
Physical Location: School Lane
Postal Address: 14662-00800, Nairobi
City/Town: Nairobi Town, Kenya
Telephone: 254-020-4245000,4445090, 4448858
Cell phone: 254-734 622226 , 0722 205502
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 254 20 4448723