Since putting its first guards on the ground in 1967, KK Security in Kenya has grown to become the largest manned-guarding company in the Country with over 8,000 guards deployed. From Mombasa to Kisumu, from Eldoret to Nairobi you’ll find KK Security Officers guarding the Country’s major Corporate, Embassy and NGO installations.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
KK Security is located along School Lane.
KK Security Contacts
Physical Location: School Lane
Postal Address: 14662
Telephone: 254-020-4245000,4445090, 4448858
Cell phone: 254-734 622226 , 0722 205502
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 254 20 4448723