Kolanya Salvation Army Dispensary
Kolanya Salvation Army Dispensary is a Christian Health Association of Kenya dispensary located in Kolanya Sub location, (Along Malakisi Lwakhakha road) Kolanya Location in Amagoro Constituency, Busia County.
Some of the basic services offered include Anti-Retroviral Therapy, Community-based Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses, Family Planning, Home Based Care, In Patient Department.
Hours of Operation: 24 Hours Mon – Sunday.
Kolanya Salvation Army Dispensary Contacts
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
Owner: Christian Health Association of Kenya
District: Teso, Busia
Contact In Charge: Captain Ebby Nursing Officer in Charge
Address: Postal Code P.O Box 88
Nearest Town: Malakisi
Email: Landline: Mobile: Fax:
Status: Operational Number of Beds: 0 Number of Cots: 0
Kolanya Salvation Army Dispensary Services:
- Antiviral Therapy
- Basic Emergency Obstetric Care
- Curative In-patient Services
- Curative Outpatient Services
- Family Planning
- Growth Monitoring and Promotion
- HIV Counselling and Testing
- Home Based Care
- Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses
- Prevention of Mother to Child transmission of HIV
- Tuberculosis Diagnosis
- Tuberculosis Treatments
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/