La Belle Inn
La Belle lnn was established in 1932. The hotel, an attractive colonial building in the centre of Naivasha town, is set around a central garden.
It is adorned with photos of Naivasha and the hotel dating back to the 1930s. The hotel was refurbished in 2009.
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
There are i3 en-suite rooms, made up of 3 triples and i0 doubles. All rooms are equipped with mosquito net, fridge and satellite TV. The restaurant has an international a la carte menu. Dishes include Lake Naivasha crayfish, T—bone steak, chicken tikka kebab, durn aloo, pork spare ribs and nvama choma platter of grilled meats. The front terrace makes a pleasant place to sit, and serves food and drinks. The inside bar has music, satellite TV and pool table. The conference hall seats 50 pax, and is equipped with projector, PA system and laptop.
La Belle Inn can book safaris, excursions and trips to destinations in East Africa. A 4WD vehicle is available for trips to local sites of interest such as Hell‘s Gate National Park, Menengai Crater and Lake Nakuru National Park. The hotel is affiliated to Karen La Belle, a restaurant in Nairobi. It also provides catering for AMREF at Wilson Airport, the Naivasha Yacht Club and Sherkaruturi Flower Farm in Naivasha.