Lakeside Tourist Lodge
Lakeside Tourist Lodge is located in Naivasha town. It is entered through a front terrace shaded by tall trees. The reception, restaurant and bar are located on the ground floor.
There are 42 en-suite rooms, made up of twins and doubles. All rooms have mosquito net, telephone and satellite TV. The restaurant has an international a la carte menu. Buffet can be arranged for large groups
and conferences. Dishes include oxtail soup, whole Lake Naivasha black bass, Lakeside mixed grill, keema curry, chicken a la king, vegetable curry and French salad. The bar serves soft drinks, beers, wines and spirits. A safe is available at reception. The hotel has a secure car park.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
There are 3 conference halls. The largest hall seats 100 pax; the other 2 halls seat 40 and 20 pax. Conference equipment including LCD projector and PA system are available. The lodge can book boat trips on Lake Naivasha and trips to Crescent Island and Hell’s Gate National Park. Nearby sites of interest include Lake Nakuru National Park, Menengai Crater, Mt Longonot, Hyrax Hill and Kariandusi prehistoric sites.