Established by a settler who came to Kenya in an ox-wagon after the Boer War, Loldia Farm has been passed through the generations of the same family to today’s owners. Loidia House was built by Italian prisoners of war during World War ll with stones quarried on the property. Set around a courtyard, the house’s main archway frames a stunning view of the dormant volcano Mt Longonot. Peter Njoroge, Loldia’s house manager, was declared by Country Lite Magazine, to be probably the world’s most accomplished butler.
The house has 4 double rooms. There 15 also a cottage with 3 double rooms and another cottage with 2 double rooms. All but 1 of the rooms are en-suite. The bedrooms, the sitting room and the dining room are furnished in English colonial style.
The 6,500—acre farm offers plentiful opportunities for walking among herds of cattle arid a ﬂock of farmed ostriches, as well as impala, waterbucks and other plains game. Day and night game drives on the farm are also available. Visits to nearby ﬂower farms and boat trips on lake Naivasha for ﬁshing and bird watching can be arranged. Game drives with picnics can be arranged to Lake Nakuru National Park, Hell’s Gate National Park, Lake Bogoria and Lake Elementaita.
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/
- Life and Times of Francis Nyenze
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do