Set in lakefront gardens, Marina Lodge offers budget accommodation and boat trips. The lodge was refurbished in 2011, and now provides safari style tents and a campsite.
There are 16 en-suite tents, made up of doubles and twins. The campsite has communal bathroom facilities and a communal kitchen. There are also some outdoor barbecues for the use of campers. The restaurant has an international a la carte menu, and can provide buffet for large groups. Dishes include curries‘ stews, burgers and sandwiches. The bar serves soft drinks and beers, and is equipped with a pool table. The garden has tables and chairs with shade umbrellas. The gift shop is stocked with local curios and artefacts. There is also a secure car park.
Boat trips on the lake include a 1-hour lake cruise and a trip to Crescent Island. Nearby sites of interest include Hell’s Gate National Park and Crater Lake. Lake Nakuru National Park, Menengai Crater, Mt Longonot, Hyrax Hill and Kariandusi prehistoric sites all make interesting day trips from Naivasha.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin