Mwalimu Sacco as formed and registered in the year 1974 under the Co-operative Societies Act as a SACCO Society whose main objective is to mobilize savings and provide credit to its members.
- TSC Secretariat
- TSC teachers in Secondary schools & Tertiary institutions,
- TSC teachers in Primary schools (Diploma OR Degree holders)
- Mwalimu National Sacco Society Staff
- Members’ Spouses in formal employment.
A world class co-operative financial Institution (CFI)
To mobilize funds, provide credit and other financial services to our customers at competitive terms.
CORE VALUES OF THE SOCIETY
Our staff have an obligation and willingness to accept responsibility for all our actions every hour of every day. We are accountable for providing the highest level of services to agreed standards.
In our interactions with other members of staff or customers, what we say and do, is in a forthright, direct, clear, complete and sincere manner. Our word is our bond with each other.
We commit ourselves to act in an honest, accountable and transparent manner in all our undertakings.
Respect for our customers
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
All members of the Society believe that everyone has value; our actions define our respect for all fellow team members and our customers.
We are committed to the highest levels of achievement obtainable through competence and pertinent skills.
Commitment to excellence
We strive to do better than expected by excelling in everything we do.
We embrace teamwork and collaboration both within our Society and with all our Stakeholders.
Mwalimu Sacco – Contacts
Physical Address: City Square, Nairobi
Tel: 020249980, 020245302