Olerai House Naivasha Kenya
A flower-covered farm house shaded by yellow acacia trees, Olerai House is located in a private game sanctuary on the shores of Lake Naivasha. The house overlooks a waterhole frequented by zebra, giraffe and antelope.
There are 5 en~suite double rooms. All rooms are furnished with natural materials and decorated with local art and colourful fabrics. Meals are home cooked and use organic vegetables grown in the estate’s gardens, as well as farm lamb, lake ﬁsh, tropical fruits, home baked bread and specially made cheese and ice cream. There is a library, and a collection of wildlife videos. The garden is sprinkled with secluded spots such as a huge daybed under the flame tree and some cushioned logs. Nearby Sirocco House has a swimming pool open to guests at Olerai House .
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Activities include a romantic cruise in an African gondola and bird walks in the game sanctuary. Mountain biking and hiking in the surrounding hills are also on offer. For a surcharge, excursions by car or light aircraft to Lake Nakuru National Park, the Maasai Mara National Reserve and the Chyulu Hills can be arranged. Olerai House is owned by Oria and lain Douglas Hamilton and is affiliated to Elephant Watch Camp in Samburu National Reserve.