Rajair Travel and Tours
Join Rajair Travel and Tours for a journey to the world’s greatest safari destination. The Rajair family have lived in Kenya since the birth of Nairobi.
With over fifty years of experience in the travel industry and with offices in Nairobi, London and Tanzania you can be rest assured of personal service and support throughout your holiday.
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Diving, fishing, golfing, climbing – combine your special interests with a safari for Kenya’s legendary wildlife is never too far away..
Rajair Travel and Tours Contacts
Mr.Kapurchand Rajput (Contact Person)
1st Floor, Office Suites, Parklands Road P.O. Box 45907 NAIROBI