Set in lush, gardens on Lake Naivasha, Sawela Lodge is made up of a collection of attractive cottages. The design concept of the lodge is the head of a bull. The central restaurant forms the bull’s head, while the cottages, extending outwards through the gardens, form its horns .Sawela Lodge opened in 2009.
There are 26 en—suite rooms and 1 suite. All rooms have fiat screen satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, writing desk and balcony overlooking the garden. The suite has 2 double en-suite rooms, living room, kitchenette and 3 balconies. The restaurant, bar and conference centre have floor to ceiling windows with views of the manicured garden. The restaurant serves buffet and a la carte, with dishes such as grilled sirloin steak and braised chicken in coriander. The terrace hosts dancing and acrobatic shows. All public areas and some rooms are wheelchair accessible.
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The conference hall seats 5O pax and is fully equipped, including PA system and projector. The business centre offers internet, printing and photocopying. The swimming pool is set in extensive lawns. Activities include nature walks and boat trips. Weddings, functions and team building can be arranged. The lodge minimises its environmental impact: only 1 tree was felled during its construction.