On the shores of Lake Naivasha, Simba Lodge offers a wide selection of facilities. The lodge is set in gardens with attractive water features, home to giraffe, zebra and waterbuck. The extensive conference centre hosted the Sudanese peace talks in 2003 and a plaque honours the memory of Dr John Garang.
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
There are 81 en-suite rooms, made up of singles, doubles, twins and triples. All rooms have satellite TV in a comfortable TV corner, telephone and balcony. A few rooms are equipped for guests with disabilities, and have wheelchair access. Gardenia Restaurant has an active cooking station and a central buffet. Kiboko Lounge Bar is fully stocked, and hasan open ﬁreplace and comfortable sofas. The gift shop stocks books, jewellery and African artefacts.
The stylish conference centre has 4 halls; 1 seats 150 pax, 1 seats 100 pax,1 seats 25 paxand 1 seats 20 pax. All are fully equipped with flexible chairs, PA system and projector. The business centre has WiFi, and offers printing, photocopying and scanning. The Health Club has massage, steam room, sauna and fully equipped gym. There is also a tennis court, swimming pool and children’s playground. Activities include nature walks and boat rides to Crater Lake and Crescent lsland.The guided game walk through the grounds to the lakeshore is recommended.