On a hillside with striking views of the lake below, Top Camp is just as its name implies. The camp is immediately opposite Fisherman’s Camp, on the lakefront, and all the facilities and activities available at Fisherman’s Camp can be accessed by visitors to Top Camp. The camp otters self-catering accommodation.
There are 3 cottages, made up of 2 1-bedroom cottages and 1 2-bedroom cottage. The cottages have a kitchenette and a veranda furnished with dining table and chairs. There are also 2 en~suite bandas and 2 bandas with a shared bathroom.All bandas have 1 bedroom and a veranda with dining table and chairs. The campsite has bathroom facilities. Campers can hire tents, mattresses, bedding and jiko barbecues. There is also a large communal barbecue.
Fisherman’s Camp has a restaurant, serving homemade pizza, as well as dishes like Swahili ﬁsh, chicken tikka and a selection of burgers. The bar is well equipped with soft drinks, beers, wines and spirits, and has satellite TVand games like backgammon, chess and cards. Bird walks with a local guide and boat trips on the lake can be arranged. Water world, based at Fisherman’s Camp, offers sundowner cruises, and trips to Crater Lake and Crescent Island. Bicycles and fishing rods are available tor hire.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin