Tractors For Sale in Kenya
A tractor is a heavy vehicle engineered to deliver a high torque at slow speeds and is usually used for agricultural and construction purposes. There are different types of tractors that are sold in Kenya depending on the purpose of the tractor.
Types of tractors
Sub-compact utility tractor
This is a small-size model of tractor used for agricultural works. Specifically this type is designed for landscaping and land management and not for planting or harvesting on a commercial level
- INTERIOR CABINET SECRETARY JOSEPH NKAISSERY IS DEAD
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Compact utility tractor
This a small-size model of tractor used for agricultural works. Specifically this type is designed for landscaping and land management and not for planting as well as harvesting on a commercial level
These are small enough to handle both farming and landscaping tasks but have more powerful engines than the compact utility tractors. This type is often used in things like dairy and hay operations.
These are certain agricultural operations that need customized approach (special crop needs a special solution) and with that, specialty tractors are used to cater these specific needs.
Tractors For Sale in Kenya
Highly-qualified employees work through an extensive branch network that includes a head office in Nairobi and branches all over Kenya. Tractors For sale service centers are equipped to perform total overhauls, there are also qualified service engineers, with necessary diagnostic and repair tools, can be dispatched at any time to customers
Tractors For Sale in Kenya – Tractor Service Standards
With their Off Farm Standard – The tractor are taken straight from the UK farm. It is then cleaned and they make sure all major systems of the tractor are working correctly to enable it to go straight to work.
With our Silver Standard – The tractor is checked to make sure all the major systems and electrical components are working correctly. It is then shot-blasted and re-sprayed to a very high standard. From start to finish most tractors take 60 man hours to fully recondition. They then fully dyno test the machine on site and will only export when they are 100% happy. New tyres are also fitted
With our Gold Standard – The tractor is reconditioned to your specification: the price depends on how far you want the re-conditioning to go.
Tractors For Sale in Kenya – Video
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/