Twiga House is a private house located on the shores of Lake Naivasha. The house provides a combination of outdoor activities and comfortable living.
- The Heroic Story of Janet Kanini Ikua
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
There is a main house and a guest cottage, both elegantly furnished in European style. The main house has 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large lounge, fully equipped kitchen and a wooden deck. The guest cottage has 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a wooden deck. The master bedroom in each house has its own ﬁreplace; most rooms have views of the lake. The water is heated by solar power. Towels and bed linen are provided; a housekeeping service is also included.
Between the 2 houses is a swimming pool which overlooks the lake. There is also a staff quarters with 2 bedrooms, tor cook, nanny or driver. A cook can be provided on request, for an extra charge. Meals can be taken on the veranda, on the deek or around the swimming pool. The lake provides opportunities for long walks, observing the wildlife and enjoying the scenery. Local sites of interest include Hell’s Gate National Park, Crescent lsland and Crater Lake. Activities which can be booked locally include mountain biking, horse riding, sailing, fishing and boat rides.