Ukulima Co-operative Sacco Description
Ukulima Co-operative Sacco was started in the yaer 1972,3rd February as a Savings and Credit Co-operative Society with the objective of promoting thrift among Ministry of Agriculture employees to save and borrow at low cost in order to meet the employees’ socio-economic needs. Then a common bond was opened and the society current membership of 27,749 is spread out in all government Ministries, Parastatals, Water boards, NGO’s and reputable private organizations and also countrywide.
From a humble beginning, the society has grown from strength to strength and today is one of the giant Sacco in Kenya. This is evident by the continued growth in terms of membership, share capital, loans to members, investments and payment of dividends to members. The Sacco has 98 branches countrywide and three FOSA’s in Nairobi, Kisumu and Mombasa.Ukulima Co-operative Sacco is situated in Ukulima co-op house along Haille sellasie Ave, City Sq, Nairobi.
Ukulima Co-operative Sacco Vision:
The Sacco of choice
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Ukulima Co-operative Sacco Mission
To enhance members empowerment through provision of quality financial services
Ukulima Co-operative Sacco Objectives
The Society exist to offer the following services:-
1. Afford members an opportunity to accumulate their savings.
2. Provide credit to members at fair and reasonable rates of interest to improve their economic and social welfare.
3. Educate members on the proper use of credit and to fully utilize available products and services in the Society.
Ukulima Co-operative Sacco Core Values
At Ukulima Sacco we:
· are committed to providing quality and efficient services to our members
· believe in being an efficient accountable and friendly organization
· embrace sound management practices
· believe in providing an enabling working environment that promotes communication, teamwork and mutual trust
· believe in adopting modern information communication technology to enhance service delivery
· believe in being a responsible corporate citizen Other valuesAdditionally, we:
· are committed to recruiting, retaining, developing and rewarding competent personnel
· Are an equal opportunity employer
· Cherish creativity, innovation and continuous learning
Ukulima Co-operative Sacco Commitment
1. Offer excellent services with courtesy,Integrity and impartially.
2. Attend to member’s within 30 minutes of visit and handle members’ needs with confidentiality and urgency it deserves;
3. There will be a customer care officer available to attend to members problems;
4. All services to our members are offered free of charge as per our existing policies. Kindly assist us by not compromising our staff at all levels.
5. Ukulima Sacco is a corruption free zone
Ukulima Co-operative Sacco – Contacts
Physical Address: City Square, Nairobi
Postal Address: P. O. Box 44071-00100 Nairobi,