Ukulima Co-operative Sacco
Ukulima Co-operative Sacco was started in the yaer1972,3rd February as a Savings and Credit Co-operative Society with the objective of promoting thrift among Ministry of Agriculture employees to save and borrow at low cost in order to meet the employees’ socio-economic needs. Then a common bond was opened and the society current membership of 27,749 is spread out in all government Ministries, Parastatals, Water boards, NGO’s and reputable private organizations and also countrywide. From a humble beginning, the society has grown from strength to strength and today is one of the giant Sacco in Kenya. This is evident by the continued growth in terms of membership, share capital, loans to members, investments and payment of dividends to members. The Sacco has 98 branches countrywide and three FOSA’s in Nairobi, Kisumu and Mombasa.Ukulima Co-operative Sacco is situated in Ukulima co-op house along Haille sellasie Ave, City Sq, Nairobi.
Ukulima Co-operative Sacco – Contacts
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Physical Address: City Square, Nairobi
P.o Box: 38721 – 00100 Nairobi, Kenya.