Wedding gowns in Kenya
When the day has finally dawned or is about to, and the question comes; where do you go for that unique and cheap wedding dresses? Well, depending on your preferences and style needs, you are going to need a proper shopping venue to get the detail and sense of perfection you want for your wedding. The top designs and personalized or custom touches are what defines a unique wedding dress. It, therefore, becomes crucial to find the right shop to buy Wedding Gowns in Kenya.
Wedding gowns in Kenya – Planning Services
They will take care of all things bridal for your wedding. Also wedding planning services, bridal gowns, accessories, and also their unique and wonderful invitation cards.
Wedding Dresses in Kenya – Choosing Gowns Tips
Here are some tips to consider when choosing your wedding gown.
- What’s my body shape?
- Can I dance?
- Size of your groom
- Is my wedding simple or fairy tale?
- Does it represent me?
Types of wedding gowns
A-Line/Princesss wedding gown
This type of gown goes with almost every bride. It helps hide some belly buldge and balances the top and bottom parts of the body.
This type of gown hugs the body curves closely, this is mostly worn by the brides who want to accentuate their figure.
- The Heroic Story of Janet Kanini Ikua
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Empire Wedding dress
This type of gown is great for any body type and favours the plus size brides. It has a high waistline and the fabric below the waist flows freely. It covers the lower part of the body gracefully thereby favouring the pregnant bribes too.
Sheath/Column wedding gown
It runs from the shoulders straight down to the ankles. It works best for slim brides and balanced figures like the rectangles body shapes
Wedding Gowns in Kenya
A comprehensive list of all wedding gowns in Kenya, their addresses (postal and physical), contacts (telephone and e-mail) and a link to the wedding gowns in Kenya websites.
List of Wedding Gowns in Kenya
- Allure Beauty
- Bethany Garden
- Bridal Bliss
- Bustani Gardens
- Cake Art
- Dhahabu Wedding Planners
- Divine Schools-Africa Limited
- Dreams Wedding Planner
- Elegant Boutique
- Envision Tarizi Ltd
- Eubak Enterprises & General Supplies
- FabUnique Kenya
- Faith & Miracle Investment
- Feli Investments
- Florienta Gardens
- Gal Bridal Centre Ltd
- Golden Gift Gallery
- Gowns & Roses
- Greenlane Park
- Ibrahim Enterprises
- John Mwaura Wedding Solutions
- Kahuwa Bouquet
- Kelcy Wedding Accessories
- Kenya Wedding Centre
- Knots ‘ n’ Blooms
- Leo Leo Enterprises
- Lovely Events Ltd
- Maina Clothing Store
- Mama Kevins Wedding Accessories
- Maro Gardens
- Maureen Designers
- Morjem Wedding & Decorations
- Oasis of Love Bridal Shop
- Ol Arabel Gardens
- Patkah Investment
- Pembus Wedding Shop
- Push Enterprises
- Rhedeco Collections
- Rock City Gardens
- Samdove Ltd
- Samest Enterprises
- Shakainah Fashions
- Sialo K Collections
- Sohani Properties Management Ltd
- Super Six G Enterprises Ltd
- Sweet Inspirations
- The Bridal Choice
- The Wedding & Floral Design Centre
- Tight Knot Wedding House
- Tonan Roses & Wedding
- True Creations
- Vinila Trends
- Wako Florist
- Wedding Gowns in Kenya – Wedding Dresses in Kenya
Wedding Dresses in Kenya – Video