Yellow Green Hotel
Bright yellow and green wagon wheels mark the gate of the Yellow Green Hotel.The hotel is set in tropical gardens, and offers budget accommodation, dining and entertainment.
There are 18 en-suite rooms, made up of 8 singles and 10 doubles. The restaurant has an international a la carte menu. The Choma Zone, In the garden, serves nyama choma grilled meats. Take away food such as burgers and sandwiches is also available. The bar serves soft drinks, beers and spirits. There is also a private dining room and a collection of seating booths in the garden. A safe for guests‘ valuables is available at reception. The garden has a play area for children, with slide, swings and climbing frame.
The conference hall seats 100 pax. Conference equipment such as projector and PA system can be hired with advance notice. Evening entertainment such as disco, show and traditional dancers can be arranged for groups.
The hotel can assist with booking boat trips and excursions. Local sites of interest include Lake Naivasha, Crescent island and Hell’s Gate National Park. Also of interest are Lake Nakuru National Park, Menengai Crater, Mt Longonot, Hvrax Hill and Kariandusi prehistoric sites.
- Life and Times of Francis Nyenze
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/