YMCA Naivasha Camp
Down a short track from Moi South Lake Road, YMCA Naivasha Camp offers bandas, dorms and camping in a large wild garden.
The bandas are circular, whitewashed buildings with thatched roofs, Each banda is named in Swahili after an animal, such as simba, kiboko and ndovu, and pictures of the animal adorn the door. There are 4 en-suite double bandas, and 2 en-suite family bandas with a partition between the double and twins beds. There are also 5 bandas with external communal bathrooms, made up of 4 doubles and l triple. There are 2 dorms with external communal bathrooms; 1 dorm sleeps 17 pax and the other sleeps 30.
The campsite has a bathroom block with rows of WCs and showers, a communal kitchen and a TV room with dining table. Kitchen equipment, crockery, cutlery and glassware is available for hire. The camp can prepare meals with advance notice. Campers can hire jiko barbecues if required.
- INTERIOR CABINET SECRETARY JOSEPH NKAISSERY IS DEAD
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Small seating booths in the garden house tables and chairs. A hall is available for meetings or conferences; guests should bring equipment if required. A tree planting project offers visitors the chance to have their name on a signboard beside their tree.
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/