Drama as Mortuary Attendants Storm Funeral, Seize Corpse Over Unpaid Bill
They stormed the funeral, ripped apart the casket and took away the corpse, leaving the mourners in shock
Death makes no appointment with anyone. It occurs when least expected. So when the grim reaper visited one Ghanaian family on the outskirts of Accra, they were stone broke and could not afford mortuary fees for their kin.
They tried to bargain with mortuary attendants to reduce the charges so that they could take their dead and give him a decent send off, but their pleas fell on deaf ears.
- INTERIOR CABINET SECRETARY JOSEPH NKAISSERY IS DEAD
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
At their wits’ end, they sneaked their dead out of the mortuary as the attendants were busy dressing other dead bodies. Unfortunately for them, just when they were in the cemetery burying the dead man, the unexpected happened.
Enraged mortuary attendants, who had traced them to the cemetery, struck. They stormed the funeral, ripped apart the casket and took away the corpse, leaving the mourners in shock. The mortuary attendants said they were not going to let the family get away with the debt.
Luckily, a Good Samaritan paid up the debt before the family was allowed to proceed with the burial.
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/