GARBATULA HIGH SCHOOL Details
Garbatula High School is a government day/boarding mixed school located in Garba tulla location in Isiolo south constituency, Isiolo County.The school residence was initially a millitary base for forces fighting bandits in the 1960s and 70s and when the guns fell silent it was converted into a national school.
The school has produced prominent persons in the country who include the governor of marsabit county Mr Ukur yattani, isiolo women rep, Mrs tia Galgalo and many more.
Garbatula High School Contacts
School Name: Garbatula High School
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
School Code No: 17322101
Type Of School: Mixed Day & Boarding
Postal Address: P.O Box 4 Garbatulla
Garbatula High School Highlights
Girls and Boys Scouts:
Garbatula High School Facilities