Jaffery Institute of Professional Studies Description
Jaffery Institute of Professional Studies was established by the Jaffery Education Council in 2001 and from the outset was committed to developing high calibre Courses in the spheres on Business and Finance with Information Technology. In 2010 the College moved onto the adjacent site and is now located in a historic Art Deco building with pleasant grounds and a sports field which is about to be upgraded.
The Business Department is known for its excellent teaching in the ACCA Professional Programmes and many former JIPS Students are now successful finance professionals across the Country.
Jaffery Institute is currently Mombasa’s only ACCA Gold Award Centre. A.B.E. Courses in Marketing Management, Human Resource Management and Financial Management will be introduced in July, 2014, adding to the successful Business Management Course in which Jaffery Institute is the only Institution in Kenya to offer the prestigious Level 7 Course, leading to Master’s Degree Course entry.
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The Information Technology Department currently offers the BTEC Computer Course at Levels 3 – 5. By January, 2015, the National Computer Centre ( N.C.C. ) Courses leading directly to BSc Degree in Computing or Business in Information Technology will be established. A wide range of Short Courses in Computer Packages are readily available
The new Education Department currently offers the KHA In-service Training Course and will be introducing an internationally validated Early Childhood Development (ECD) Course in January, 2015. The Senior Citizens Life-long Learning Centre opens in September, 2014, with Short Courses in Computing, Counselling and Business / Finance Practice
An exciting development project during 2014 will see new facilities and resources for all Departments as well as the new Digital Library / Resource Centre, College Cafeteria with Book Shop and refurbished College Hall. The Careers Advisory Centre has just been established with a free Counselling service. Psychometric testing for career development is also available.
The Student Liaison Committee works well with the College Management on academic issues as well as organising both Sports and Social activities for Students who come from different Cultures, integrating very happily both academically and socially.
Transformation – the Board of Directors is happy to announce the three year project to transform the Institute into Jaffery University College, providing local Students with direct access to world-standard internationally recognized Degree Courses, here in Mombasa. Students will be able to enjoy the full range of options in academic progression – from Diploma to Degree !
To be the leading provider of wholesome quality education.
To efficiently provide quality education and to give students opportunities to exploit their potential in order to grow academically, spiritually and socially.
Jaffery Institute of Professional Studies Courses Offered
- Diploma in Telecommunication Systems(Telecommunication Systems)
- Diploma in Business Information Technology()
- Bridging Course in Mathematics(Mathematics)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA)
- Certificate in Store Keeping(Store Keeping)
- CPA Part II(CPA)
- CPA Part III(CPA)
- Certificate in Business Information Systems(Business Information Systems)
- Certificate in Purchasing and Supplies(Purchasing and Supplies)
- Certificate in Purchasing and Supply Management(Purchasing and Supply Management)
- Certificate in Sales & Marketing(Sales & Marketing)
- Certificate in Sales Management & Marketing(Sales Management & Marketing)
- Certificate in Marketing(Marketing)
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship(Entrepreneurship)
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship Development(Entrepreneurship Development)
- Certificate in Business management(Business Management)
- KATC I()
- CPA Part I(CPA)
- Certificate in Purchasing and Supplies Management()
- Certificate in Management Information Technology(MIT)
- Certificate in Business Administration(Business Administration)
- Final Level(KATC )
- KATC Intermediate Level(KATC)
- Certificate in Management Skills(Management Skills)
- Certificate in Micro-Computers and Applications(Micro-Computers and Applications)
- Certificate in Computer Operation(Computer Operation)
- Certificate in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- KATC (Accounting)
- KATC II()
- Certificate in Management Information and Communication Technology ()
- Certificate in Computer Repair & Maintenance()
Jaffery Institute of Professional Studies Intake
Information will be updated soon
Jaffery Institute of Professional Studies Application Form
Information will be updated soon
Jaffery Institute of Professional Studies – Contacts
College Name: Jaffery Institute of Professional Studies
County: Mombasa County
Physical Address: Along Vanga Road Opp. Government Training Institute
Postal Address: PO Box 82522, Mombasa 80100
Telephone: O4l—23l5843, O20-2354846