Kabianga University College, a Constituent College of Moi University, is located in Kabianga Division in Kericho West County. The University College is situated in the Kabainga Complex, comprising of the then Kabianga Framers Training Center, Kabianga High School and Primary School and the Kipsigis County Council Tea Farm. The Kabianga Complex has along history. The Government School Kabianga was started in 1925.
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Kabianga Teachers’ Training College existed between 1929 and1963, when the College was moved to the present Kericho Teachers Traininng College. Kabianga Farmers Training Centre was established in 1959.Its objective was to serve as an Agricultural training facility for farmers from the South Rift and beyond.Kabianga Farmers Training Centre became the Kabianga Campus of Moi University in may 2007. In May, 2009, the University Campus was elevated to a University College status.
Name:Kabianga University College
Postal Address:P.O. Box 1,20200 Kabianga