KCA University (KCAU) is a non-profit making institution Located in Ruaraka along the Nairobi Thika highway and just 15 minutes from the city center. It was founded as Kenya College of Accountancy in July 1989 by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) to improve the quality of accountancy and financial management training in the country.
The college was founded after a study conducted by Chart Foulks Lynch CIPFA services of the UK in 1987/88. The study revealed that the Kenyan economy required an additional four hundred qualified Accountants every year. The output of qualified accountants from the training institutions then was less than one hundred. On commencement of its services in 1989, it enrolled 170 students but this number tremendously increased over the years and today, enrollment stands at over 15,000 students annually.
As a renowned institution offering unique and exciting programmes, KCA University has built a reputation as a comprehensive business university that delivers innovation to aid and delight its customers. Their well-respected brand is the most valuable asset. It embodies all that they stand for, conveys the beliefs and principles upon which they operate and serves as the introduction in any forum.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The University takes pride in producing world-class graduates with the opportunity to fulfill their potential and the ability to change the world. The process starts at the beginning of the students’ university life by encouraging the talented individuals to study at the university. The university has embraced yet another new concept of enrollment management through which it aims to accord students the best possible experience of university life, promoting their education through excellent teaching, superb facilities and a wealth of extra-curricular activities.
Location: Thika Road, Ruaraka,
Postal Address: P.O. BOX 56808, Nairobi 00200
Telephone Number: 020-856183
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org