KCA University (KCAU) is a non-profit making institution, founded as Kenya College of Accountancy in July 1989 by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) to improve the quality of accountancy and financial management training in the country.
The college was founded after a study conducted by Chart Foulks Lynch CIPFA services of the UK in 1987/88. The study revealed that the Kenyan economy required an additional four hundred qualified Accountants every year. The output of qualified accountants from the training institutions then was less than one hundred.
On commencement of its services in 1989, it enrolled 170 students but this number tremendously increased over the years and today, enrollment stands at over 15,000 students annually.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Address: Thika Road, Ruaraka,
P.O. BOX 56808, Nairobi 00200
Telephone Number: 020-856183
Email Address: email@example.com