The Kenya Certificate of Primary Education – KCPE 2014 exams will done between on the month of November.
Find below the full PDF copy of KCPE 2015 exam time table as released by the Kenya national Examination council.
To view the timetalbe click on the link below:
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
KNEC KCPE Exam Dates and Timetalbe 2015 download Link
- 2015 kcpe timetable – PDF
KCPE Timetalbe 2015 – Instructions and guidelines to supervisors, teachers and candidates
KCPE TIMETALBE 2015 – INSTRUCTIONS TO SUPERVISORS AND INVIGILATORS
Supervisors and invigilators should call the attention of candidates to the Instructions/Guidelines and adhere to them. They should also ensure that they have written their correct names, index numbers and shaded correctly.
KCPE TIMETALBE 2015 – INSTRUCTIONS TO THE TEACHERS
TEACHERS are advised to ensure that candidates clearly understand the instructions given below and are aware of the penalties for examination irregularities or misconduct. Candidates are required to follow these instructions carefully.
KCPE TIMETALBE 2015 – INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Avail yourself for frisking outside the examination room and be seated at your desk/table 15 minutes before the time fixed for the paper. Morning sessions will start at 8.30 a.m.
- A candidate who arrives late will be required to give a satisfactory reason to the Supervisor. Only in exceptional
- circumstances will a paper be given to any candidate who is more than half an hour late. Punctuality should be observed for all papers.
- As soon as notice is given to stop, check to ensure that your name and index number have been written and crossed correctly on the answer sheet.
- Check to ensure that each page of your question paper is printed.
- Withdrawal from the examination should have been notified to the KNEC before May 2015.
KCPE TIMETALBE 2015 – CAUTION TO THE CANDIDATES
- You are not allowed to leave the examination room before the end of the period allocated to the paper except with special permission from the Supervisor. NO CANDIDATE SO PERMITTED TO LEAVE MAY TAKE A QUESTION PAPER OR ANSWER SHEET/SCRIPT OUT OF THE EXAMINATION ROOM.
- Do not leave a sheet of paper you have written on or your answers in such a position that another candidate can read them. You should not give or obtain unfair assistance, or attempt to do so, whether by copying or in any other way, and your work should not show proof of such unfair assistance.
- No communication whatsoever in whatever manner between candidates or with outsiders is allowed during the examination.
- You are not allowed to have in your possession or in your proximity while in the examination room, any book, notes, papers or any other materials whatsoever except the correct question papers and any materials expressly authorized by the Kenya National Examinations Council.
- You must return immediately to the Supervisor any question paper that has smudges, has errors or is badly printed.
- You must not take any used or unused writing paper out of the examination room. Any rough work must be done on the official question paper, if not to be submitted with the answers, must be left on the desk to be collected by the Supervisor and destroyed.
- Any misconduct or causing of disturbance in or near the examination room will be treated as an examination irregularity.
- Note that cell phones or any other electronic communication device are prohibited in examination centres. Any candidate caught in possession of a cell phone/any other electronic communication device will have his/her results cancelled.
KCPE TIMETALBE 2015 – PENALTY FOR EXAMINATION IRREGULARITIES
The KNEC Act 2012 rules and regulations, offences and penalties stated in sections 27 to 40 for cases of examination irregularities will apply. Some of the highlights in these sections state that:
- A candidate who commits an examination irregularity in any paper will have the results for the WHOLE SUBJECT cancelled. Such a candidate will not be entitled to a result for the subject. This will be reflected as (00).
- If there is evidence of wide-spread irregularities in any examination centre, the examination results for the whole centre will be cancelled.
- 18.104.22.168 Any person who:-
- gains access to examination material and knowingly reveals the contents, whether orally or in writing, to an unauthorized party, whether a candidate or not, will be in violation of section 27 of the Act and the penalty will be imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years, or a fine not exceeding two million shillings or both;
- willfully and maliciously damages examination material will be in violation of section 30 and the penalty will be imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or a fine not exceeding five million shillings or both;
- is not registered to take a KNEC examination but, with intent to impersonate, presents or attempts to present himself to take the part of an enrolled candidate, shall be guilty of an offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year or a fine not exceeding two million shillings or both and shall be prohibited from taking an examination conducted by or on behalf of the Council for a period of three years.
- Please ensure that you do not commit any examination irregularity to avoid having your results cancelled.
COUNCIL SECRETARY/CHIEF EXECUTIVE