Kenya School of Flying-Wilson Airport Description
Kenya School of Flying is a professional flight training school based in Kenya.The campus is situated at Wilson Airport in Nairobi Kenya.Since the college’s inception in 1992 it has grown to become Kenya’s premiere flight training establishment for fixed wing pilots. Over 20 years we have trained instructors and pilots for local and overseas airlines.
- INTERIOR CABINET SECRETARY JOSEPH NKAISSERY IS DEAD
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
From humble beginnings, leasing one Cessna 150, today the school’s fixed wing fleet consists of 21 training aircraft, the largest fleet of training aircraft in the country.
At Kenya school of flying we’ve had experiences of teaching people just like you not only to be professional airline pilots but general aviation pilots as well. Kenya school of flying is one of the best flying schools in east Africa region.
This is supported by having a lager fleet of aeroplanes than any other institution, offering private pilot license, commercial pilot license, multi/instrument rating and flight instructor ratings.
Flight training courses commence quarterly, in January, April, July and October. Special intakes may be offered on request. The school offers training to local and international students, and can offer accommodation at our Orly, Ukunda and Malindi stations. Students in Nairobi normally find their own accommodation, but we are able to recommend a number of hostels close to Wilson Airport.
The fee structures given below indicate the approximate minimum cost of each course. Rates are liable to change at very short notice due to fluctuations in foreign exchange rates and the price of fuel.
All courses are available for both Kenyan residents and students from overseas.
This course takes four to six months, and involves:
-45 flying hours and revision
-General flight test
-Ground school instruction course
-Morse code tutorial
Students will be assessed by a KCAA GFT examiner.
Kenya School of Flying – Contacts
College Name:Kenya School of Flying
County: Nairobi County
Physical Address: Kenya Airports Authority Building, Wilson Airport
Postal Address: P.O. Box 74714, Nairobi 00200
Telephone: +254 (0)20 6007892, 6008282
Mobile: 0733-777582, 0722-754580
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/