Kipsigis Girls High School Details
Kipsigis Girls High School is a National Girls’ Boarding School, situated 5 Km from Kericho Town, Kericho County, in Kenya.
Kipsigis High School is a Girls Boarding school. The schools sponsorship is listed as Central Government/Deb. The School Institution Type is classified as – Ordinary. This Secondary School in Kenya has an enrollment of 664 with a student teacher ratio of 18.4 and a total teaching staff of 36 people. This school has a total acreage of 32.
The school is managed by the School Board of Management whose chairman is Mr. Newton Terer. Rev. Onesmus Kilel is the chairman of the Parents Teachers Association.
- INTERIOR CABINET SECRETARY JOSEPH NKAISSERY IS DEAD
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
They are all distinguished personalities who serve diligently in various capacities in this nation in both public and private sectors. The school board of management strives to ensure that academic excellence; human values and personality development are inculcated in our students and is currently aiming at sustaining the high standards already in place.
Kipsigis Girls High School Contacts
School Name: Kipsigis Girls’ High School
School Code No: 28500005
Type of School: Girls Boarding
County: Kericho County
Postal Address: P.O.Box 194,Kericho 20200
School Description: National School
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/