KU Student Portal
Kenyatta university – KU student portal helps students access fundamental services offered in the university. You can now access your fee statement, posted exam results, register units, track status of your student ID processing and so much more.
KU Student Portal Login
KU Student Portal Homepage
To login to KU student portal homepage Clik Here
Login to the KU students portal homepage to gain access to personalized information and an abundance of tools including viewing or downloading your:
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- Degree Audit Report
- Access ICT Support Services
- Financial Aid Award Letter
- Messages and Calendar
- Student Account
- Access Lecturer Surveys
KU Student Portal – Faculty Portal Homepage
To log in to KU Faculty Homepage Clik Here
The KU faculty portal hosts an array of tools for faculty members to manage their courses including the abilities to:
- Submit the Attendance
- View School News and Campus Events
- Print Class Rosters
- Submit Grades
- View Messages and Calendar
- Search Course Schedules
KU Student Portal – Course Schedule
To log in to KU Course Schedule Clik Here
KU Student Portal Account Creation Process
1. Log on to http://portal.ku.ac.ke
2. Click on ‘student Portal Homepage’ Link(As you will see on the screen)
3. Click on ‘Create a New Account’(This will appear on the same screen)
4. Enter the Student Id as-
5. Enter your first name as-
6. Enter your last name as-
7. Enter the place where you were born. This will be the secret question to reset your password. Click on next
8. Your email account in the system will be displayed as Student Email
9. Click on ‘Yes’. Some students do not have their email address in the system. These may be displayed as ‘NULL’ or 0.
10. Your user name will be auto generated by the system. Please note it for future references.
11. Make a note of your username and pick a password. Enter the password twice once in the Password field and the second time in the Confirm Password filed. Click in Submit. Write down the username allocated and the password you picked below:
12. Congratulations!! You have successfully created an account in the CampusVue Portal. Make sure you remember your Username and Password.
How to recover your Forgotten Password for Kenyatta University Student Login Portal
To access the Kenyatta University Student Login Portal click on this link Forgot Password
- Type your account Username
- Insert the email you registered your account with
- Click Submit
- An activation link will be sent to your email address where you will be required to click it and supply a new and unique password
Kenyatta University Accommodation – Online Room Booking Application
Kenyatta University assures all new first years students that they are guaranteed accommodation in the University. All new first year students are therefore cautioned against being conned by people purporting to reserve them the already available rooms.
The continuing students are required to book their rooms online so as to get a chance to get an allocation of the remaining rooms in the University. Click here to access the Accommodation Login Page.
KU Students Portal Contacts & Addresses
For General Inquiries contact us on:
P.O. Box 43844-00100
Telephone: +254 20 8710901, +254 20 8711622
Fax: +254 20 8711575
Email: Email: email@example.com
Kenyatta University Website – portal.ku.ac.ke
KU Student Portal – About Kenyatta University
When you come to Kenyatta University,you discover that you have arrived at a special place.The University’s Main Campus is set on over 1,000 acres with a pleasant and serene surrounding conducive to academic and intellectual growth.
Kenyatta University is home to some of the world’s top scholars, researchers and experts in diverse fields. We pride ourselves in providing high quality programmes that attract individuals who wish to be globally competitive. To achieve this, we have invested heavily in infrastructure and facilities to offer our students the best experience in quality academic programmes under a nurturing environment in which our students learn and grow.
Kenyatta University is one of the leading universities in Kenya judging by the quality of our graduates. Our aim is not only to maintain this position, but to improve further and attain our vision of becoming a world-class university that is committed to quality and relevance.
What gives graduates of Kenyatta University a cutting edge over their peers is the University’s emphasis on practical hands-on knowledge and the skills training imparted to its students. Towards this noble end, Kenyatta University has established meaningful links with industrial partners, who guide the University on practical, professional requirements which need to be built into programmes at Kenyatta University.
As a result, the University’s courses give our graduates a distinct advantage in the workplace. Already, many of our graduates are exposed to new employment opportunities by accessing industrial attachments during their study, or through course related placements.