Moi Girls Isinya
Moi Girls Isinya is located in the Kajiado North constituency in Kitenkela . It is part of the Kajiado district in the Rift Valley province of Kenya.
It is a Girls Boarding school. The schools sponsorship is listed as Central Government/Deb. The School Institution Type is classified as – Ordinary. This School in Kenya has an enrolment of 655 with a student teacher ratio of 16.8 and a total teaching staff of 39 people. This school has a total acreage of 50.
Moi Girls Isinya Contacts
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
School Name: Moi Girls High School Isinya
Physical Location: Nairobi-Magadi Road
Address: P.O. Box 36, Kajiado 01100
City/Town : Kajiado
School Category: public
School Code : 31500011
Phone Number: 045-41233